This is the Linux app named Evolution Tournament to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as evolution_20110616_3.0.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Evolution Tournament to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Evolution Tournament to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:A self-contained, fully configurable Java "game" to simulate multi-species evolution. Design species by optionally specifying every attribute; modify any or all environmental settings; let them loose to eat, fight, procreate, die, and Evolve!
- Animals, Plants and Hazards
- All species attributes can evolve
- Tournament and Headless modes for automated competitions
- All game settings configurable in simple to use text files (resource bundle format)
- Mouse and keyboard controls for manipulating the game in real-time
- Full text logging at configurable intervals
- Manual and automated Screenshot facility
- Adjustable game speed with simple mouse-scrolling
- Resizable playing field - game elements automatically redistribute to new field
- See the Stats of any game element at any time, with a simple click of the mouse (only when paused)
- Repeatable games - supply a game seed to replay the same events exactly
Java Swing, Java AWT
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/javaevolution/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.