This is the Linux app named Evrika whose latest release can be downloaded as EvrikaWinXP320002.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Evrika with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Evrika is a science simulator and advanced calculator, which is based on modules. Modules are libraries containing definitions of concepts that can be used in the simulation. By definitions we mean properties, actions, reactions, etc. Evrika is used for creating both simulations and modules, so you can build your own module of elements,
then use them to create virtual experiments and simulations. Also, you can make advanced calculations. Evrika is basically an executable that reads and interprets code, outputing result. Each new version will offer new possibilities to define your elements and use them, so it is important to always have the last release. Of course, Evrika is backward-compatible, cross platform and free to use. In the near future an advanced editor and viewer will be created, so you can better manage your code and view the results.
- Cross-platform science simulator
- Create your own modules - use them to create simulations
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/evrikasim/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.