This is the Linux app named Example Code Manager whose latest release can be downloaded as XRSSfeedforfil. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Example Code Manager with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Example Code Manager
Example Code Manager is an Eclipse-Plugin for managing sample code and sample data from repositories around the world. Mainly subversion repositories, but support for flat file or CVS repositories are planned.
Developers, Education, Information Technology, Quality Engineers
Eclipse, Java SWT, Java Swing
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/examplecode/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.