This is the Linux app named exiftool whose latest release can be downloaded as exiftool-12.40.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named exiftool with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Perl library and command-line application for reading, writing and editing meta information (EXIF, IPTC, XMP, and more) in a wide variety of file formats (JPEG, TIFF, PNG, PDF, RAW, and more).
- Reads/writes metadata in a wide variety of files
- Supports many different types of metadata including EXIF, IPTC and XMP
- Includes command-line application plus Perl libraries
- Geotags images from GPS track logs
- Shifts date/time values to fix timestamps in images
- Copies metadata from one file to another
- Processes entire directory trees
- Renames/organizes images based on metadata
- Distribution packages provided for Unix, Windows and Mac
Advanced End Users, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/exiftool/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.