This is the Linux app named ExSTraCS to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as ExSTraCS_v2.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ExSTraCS to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
ExSTraCS to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONThis advanced machine learning algorithm is a Michigan-style learning classifier system (LCS) developed to specialize in classification, prediction, data mining, and knowledge discovery tasks. Michigan-style LCS algorithms constitute a unique class of algorithms that distribute learned patterns over a collaborative population of of individually interpretable IF:THEN rules, allowing them to flexibly and effectively describe complex and diverse problem spaces. ExSTraCS was primarily developed to address problems in epidemiological data mining to identify complex patterns relating predictive attributes in noisy datasets to disease phenotypes of interest. ExSTraCS combines a number of recent advancements into a single algorithmic platform. It can flexibly handle (1) discrete or continuous attributes, (2) missing data, (3) balanced or imbalanced datasets, and (4) binary or many classes. A complete users guide for ExSTraCS is included. Coded in Python 2.7.
Financial and Insurance Industry, Science/Research, Education
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/exstracs/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.