This is the Linux app named EXYMEN (EXtend Your Media Editor Now!) whose latest release can be downloaded as install-exymen.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named EXYMEN (EXtend Your Media Editor Now!) with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
EXYMEN (EXtend Your Media Editor Now!)
Exymen aims towards being a universal cross platform multimedia editor. The goal is to have one application capable of editing all kinds of media content, including sound, video, slide presentations and white board content. Exymen has an open generic AP
Developers, Education, End Users/Desktop, Information Technology, Science/Research
Cocoa (MacOS X), Win32 (MS Windows), X Window System (X11)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/exymen/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.