This is the Linux app named ezQuake to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as ezquake_win32_2.2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ezQuake to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
ezQuake to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:NOTE: ezQuake has moved to github! https://ezquake.github.io
Sourceforge is no longer used!
ALL FILES FOUND HERE ARE _OLD_, PLEASE MOVE TO https://ezquake.github.io FOR THE LATEST VERSIONS
Combining the features of all modern QuakeWorld® clients, ezQuake makes QuakeWorld® easier to start and play. The immortal first person shooter Quake® in the brand new skin with superb graphics and extremely fast gameplay.
The project started in August 2004 as a derivate of the FuhQuake client by fuh which is a derivate of ZQuake QuakeWorld client by Tonik, one of the current ezQuake developers.
Finally, ZQuake is a derivate of QuakeWorld client made by Id Software. This company has created the Quake game itself and later on released the source codes of game executables under GNU General Public License.
Because id Software didn't release the whole game for free to the public you still need some of the original files from Quake to play QuakeWorld using our client.
- Server Browser
- Fully Customizable Head Up Display
- Rich Menus
- Automated Lowest Ping Route Lookup
X Window System (X11), Win32 (MS Windows)
Assembly, C, PHP, XSL (XSLT/XPath/XSL-FO)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ezquake/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.