This is the Linux app named ezStats2 to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as ezStats2_BF3_v1.03.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ezStats2 to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
ezStats2 to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:ezStats2 for BF3 is a leaderboard software for Battlefield 3.
You can install ezStats on your own webspace and run it as a standalone website or a native plugin for your CMS. Choose from many supported languages and modify your leaderboard in the easy-to-use adminpanel.
Add yourself and your friends from all platforms to the leaderboard, compare your statistics in many different values, rummage in depth of hundreds of different stats values and take a look on graphs of your development the last weeks.
Syncronize your leaderboard with your Battlelog Platoons and and use signatures to show your stats in forums.
- You can run ezStats as a plugin in your existing CMS, so the leaderboard appears as a native part of your website
- Fully sortable leaderboard table: You can modify it easily and choose from 30 different values
- Detailed stats of Kits, Scores, Weapons, Vehicles, Equipment, Awards, Assignments and Coop
- You can compare the performance of all players on all weapons and vehicles, as well as their global ranking and much more
- There are graphs that show the development of the players stats in nice curves!
- ezStats can create signatures for the players, which can be used in forums f.e.
- You can add PC-, PS3- and Xbox360-players to the leaderboard. And all platforms can be in the leaderboard at the same time
- ezStats supports over many different languages
- The complete installation and administraton process is in the browser and kept very simple and comfortable
- If you don't won't to manage the players of the leaderboard by hand, you can syncronize it with one or more of your Battlelog platoons
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ezstats/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.