This is the Linux app named Face Recognition Library to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as libface-0.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Face Recognition Library to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Face Recognition Library to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONLibface is a cross platform framework for developing face recognition algorithms and testing its performance.
- Face detection using Haar features
- Face recignition using Eigenfaces
- Requires cmake to build
- Requires OpenCV 2.0
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/libface/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.