This is the Linux app named facetracknoir whose latest release can be downloaded as webcamonoff.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named facetracknoir with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONModular headtracking program that supports multiple face-trackers, filters and game-protocols. Among the trackers are the SM FaceAPI, AIC Inertial Head Tracker and PointTracker (IR-tracker derived from FreeTrack). Movements of the head are registered by a simple web cam: no additional hardware is required! Supports Free-track, FlightGear, VJoy, PPJoy and TrackIR, SimConnect and FSUIPC protocols.
Current version is V200.
The SourceForge webserver is up again, please visit http://facetracknoir.sourceforge.net/home/default.htm
- Free-track support
- FlightGear support
- VJoy support
- TrackIR support
- MS Flight Simulator 2002/2004 and FSX support
- Mouse look
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/facetracknoir/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.