This is the Linux app named OrangeFox whose latest release can be downloaded as OrangeFox-R10.1-Stable-violet.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named OrangeFox with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONFork of TeamWinRecoveryProject(TWRP) with many additional functions, redesign and more
- Supports Treble and non-Treble ROMs
- Up-to-date Oreo kernel, built from sources
- Increased compatibility with TWRP
- Updated with latest TWRP commits
- Built-in support for installing init.d functionality
- Built-in support for installing Magisk
- Built-in support for installing SuperSU (v2.82-201705271822 - non-Treble ROMs only)
- White Flashlight
- Password, torch, led
- Support for Miui and Custom ROMs
- MIUI OTA support
- Better language support
- Optimized versions of community scripts
- Alternative lockscreen
- Fox theme engine:
- - choice of theme (black, dark, etc)
- - choice of color scheme
- - choice of splash screen
- And many more!
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/orangefox/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.