This is the Linux app named Facyt-quimicomp whose latest release can be downloaded as marching_cubes_33_c++_library_v5.7z. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Facyt-quimicomp with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Software and codes created in "Laboratorio de Química Computacional" of "Facultad de Ciencias y Tecnología" of "Universidad de Carabobo"
- AIM-UC: Free software for topological analysis of electronic charge density according to QTAIM.
- MC33-UC: Free software to calculate isosurfaces from 3D grids. Specially designed to work with output files from programs that calculate molecular and crystal structures.
- MC33 libraries: Marching cubes 33 libraries for C and C ++ languages (MIT license).
- Visit the website https://facyt-quimicomp.neocities.org/Vega_en.html for the description of the other developed softwares.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/facyt-quimicomp/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.