This is the Linux app named Fail2Ban Webinterface whose latest release can be downloaded as f2bwi-0.1a.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Fail2Ban Webinterface with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
This is a simple Webinterface to ban or unban IPs with Fail2Ban. Written in PHP. Uses fail2ban-client operations on the local socket.
Questions? Contact me: steffen[at]php-works.net
- fail2ban-client operations
- list jails
- list banned clients per jail
- unban clients
- ban clients manually
Advanced End Users, System Administrators, Security Professionals
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/f2bwi/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.