This is the Linux app named Farmville Autoclicker v0.1.1 whose latest release can be downloaded as FVAutoclicker0.1.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Farmville Autoclicker v0.1.1 with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Farmville Autoclicker v0.1.1
This is a simple program written in autohotkey to help speed up the time it takes to click all of the square in farmville. Weather you are plowing, planting, or harvesting this is an invaluable time saver. Still working on documentation.
- Click the squares in farmville
- Instructions http://sourceforge.net/projects/farmvilleautocl/forums/forum/1101169/topic/3573387
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/farmvilleautocl/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.