This is the Linux app named FARMDATA whose latest release can be downloaded as FARMDATA1.6.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named FARMDATA with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONFARMDATA is a web-based database system for entering and reporting crop production records, including seeding, transplanting, harvest, cover crop, compost, fertilization, irrigation, pest scouting, spray activities, packing and distribution records and customer invoicing. The FARMDATA portal, accessible by both smartphone and desktop computer, uses "smart" forms that minimize incorrect records while saving farmer time by making calculations and "remembering" important data such as field sizes, spray and seeding rates.
For a demonstration of FARMDATA in action, visit: https://farmdata.dickinson.edu/guest.php
This page gives you live access to data for the Dickinson College Farm, although you won't be able to enter or update any data.
For FARMDATA discussion and support, send a request to join our Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1408906732746605/
- Support for: seeding, transplanting, harvesting, cover crops, fertilization, scouting, irrigation, packing, distribution and invoicing.
- Full reporting of all data.
- Multiple users for a single farm, users can enter and view data concurrently.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/farmdata/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.