This is the Linux app named fastai whose latest release can be downloaded as v2.5.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named fastai with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
fastai is a deep learning library which provides practitioners with high-level components that can quickly and easily provide state-of-the-art results in standard deep learning domains, and provides researchers with low-level components that can be mixed and matched to build new approaches. It aims to do both things without substantial compromises in ease of use, flexibility, or performance. This is possible thanks to a carefully layered architecture, which expresses common underlying patterns of many deep learning and data processing techniques in terms of decoupled abstractions. These abstractions can be expressed concisely and clearly by leveraging the dynamism of the underlying Python language and the flexibility of the PyTorch library. fastai is organized around two main design goals: to be approachable and rapidly productive, while also being deeply hackable and configurable. It is built on top of a hierarchy of lower-level APIs which provide composable building blocks.
- GPU-optimized computer vision library which can be extended in pure Python
- An optimizer which refactors out the common functionality of modern optimizers into two basic pieces, allowing optimization algorithms to be implemented in 4–5 lines of code
- A novel 2-way callback system that can access any part of the data, model, or optimizer and change it at any point during training
- A new data block API
- A new type dispatch system for Python along with a semantic type hierarchy for tensors
- simplifies training fast and accurate neural nets using modern best practices
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/fastai.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.