This is the Linux app named FastHTTP whose latest release can be downloaded as v1.31.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named FastHTTP with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
FastHTTP is the fastest and reliable HTTP implementation for Go. FastHTTP is tuned for high performance, with zero memory allocations in hot paths. In benchmarks, both FastHTTP server and client have shown to be up to 10 times faster than those of net/http. However, FastHTTP does not provide an API identical to net/http, but it is better to write FastHTTP request handlers by hand so as to make use of all its advantages. One of its key advantages is that unlike net/http it does not limit many optimization opportunities, such as reusing existing objects per request and avoiding unnecessary memory allocations.
- Up to 10x faster than net/http
- Allows setting response headers and writing response body in an arbitrary order
- Supports powerful third-party routers and web frameworks
- Supports WebSockets
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/fasthttp.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.