This is the Linux app named PicGo whose latest release can be downloaded as PicGo-Setup-2.3.1-x64.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named PicGo with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Picture upload, plus new management experience. Under macOS, you can drag and drop to the menubar icon to upload. The menubar app window displays the 5 most recently uploaded pictures and the pictures in the clipboard. Clicking on the picture will automatically copy the uploaded link to the clipboard. (Not supported on Windows platform.) A mini floating window is provided under Windows and Linux systems for users to drag and upload, saving your precious desktop space. Check your upload record, it is more convenient to reuse. Click on the picture to view it as a big picture. Click delete pictures button (only local) to clean the interface. The default support for Weibo Tubing, Qiniu Tubing, Tencent Cloud COS, Youpaiyun, GitHub, SM.MS, Alibaba Cloud OSS, Imgur. Convenient for uploading different image beds. Starting from version 2.0, you can develop your own plug-ins to meet the uploading requirements of other image beds.
- Based on electron-vue development
- Support macOS, Windows, Linux
- Support plug-in system to make PicGo more powerful
- Support 5 kinds of default clipboard link formats
- Convenient for uploading from different image beds
- You can develop your own plug-ins
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/picgo.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.