This is the Linux app named FastReport Open Source whose latest release can be downloaded as FastReport.Community.2022.2.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named FastReport Open Source with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
FastReport Open Source
Free Open Source Reporting tool for .NET Core/.NET Framework that helps your application generate document-like reports.
- FastReport is written in C# and it is compatible with .NET Standard 2.0 and higher. Extendable FastReport architecture allows creating your own objects, export filters, wizards and DB engines.
- FastReport is a band-oriented report generator. There are 13 types of bands available: Report Title, Report Summary, Page Header, Page Footer, Column Header, Column Footer, Data Header, Data, Data Footer, Group Header, Group Footer, Child and Overlay. In addition, sub-reports are fully supported.
- A wide range of band types allows creating any kind of report: list, master-detail, group, multi-column, master-detail-detail and many more.
- Wide range of available report objects : text, picture, line, shape, barcode, matrix, table, checkbox.
- Reports can consist of several design pages, which allows reports to contain a cover, the data and a back cover, all in one file.
- The Table object allows building a tabular report with variable number of rows and/or columns, just like in MS Excel. Aggregate functions are also available.
- Powerful, fully configurable Matrix object that can be used to print pivot tables.
- Report inheritance. For creating many reports with common elements such as titles, logos or footers you can place all the common elements in a base report and inherit all other reports from this base.
- You can get data from XML, CSV, Json, MS SQL, MySql, Oracle, Postgres, MongoDB, Couchbase, RavenDB, SQLite.
- FastReport has ability to get data from business objects of IEnumerable type.
- Report can contain data sources (tables, queries, DB connections).
- Thus you can not only use application-defined datasets but also connect to any database and use tables and queries directly within the report.
- FastReport has a built-in script engine that supports two .NET languages, C# and VB.NET. You can use all of the .NET power in your reports to perform complex data handling and much more.
- FastReport Open Source can save documents in HTML, BMP, PNG, JPEG, GIF, TIFF, EMF. PDF Export is available as a plugin.
Aerospace, Government, Information Technology, Science/Research, Education, Developers
.NET/Mono, Win32 (MS Windows), Web-based, Command-line, React, Angular
C#, Visual Basic .NET
Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL (pgsql), SQLite, Firebird/InterBase, Microsoft SQL Server, ADO.NET, MongoDB
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/fastreport-open-source/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.