This is the Linux app named Fat-Free Framework whose latest release can be downloaded as fatfree-3.2.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Fat-Free Framework with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
FAT-FREE is a powerful and lightweight PHP 5.3+ Web application framework designed to help you build dynamic and robust Web sites - fast! Unlike other PHP frameworks, Fat-Free aims to be usable - not usual.
- Minimalist object-oriented MVC framework with a gentle learning curve
- Base is just 50KB! Features an easy-to-use set of Web development tools, a high-performance URL routing engine, support for multilingual applications, integrated cache engine, and unit testing tools
- Solid foundation, a mature code base, and a no-nonsense approach to writing Web applications
- Lightweight and really fast
- Packaged with other optional plug-ins that extend its capabilities
Advanced End Users, System Administrators, Developers, Quality Engineers, Management
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/fatfree/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.