This is the Linux app named FatNS Analyzes and Tests Name Servers whose latest release can be downloaded as fatns-0.9.0a.src.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named FatNS Analyzes and Tests Name Servers with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
FatNS Analyzes and Tests Name Servers
DESCRIPTIONFatNS Analyzes and Tests Name Servers. It is a PCAP-based security tool intended to sniff and detect common attacks on the DNS system, and is designed to be easily expandable with additional attack detectors.
Advanced End Users, Developers, Education, Information Technology, System Administrators
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/fatns/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.