This is the Linux app named Favourite Pokemon Picker whose latest release can be downloaded as Favourite_Pok_mon_Picker.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Favourite Pokemon Picker with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Favourite Pokemon Picker
Pick your favourite Pokémon from a subcategory of your selection! You can sort by Generation or pick from one of many different subsets including Legendaries, Mythicals, Fossils and Fully Evolved.
You can even choose whether to include different forms in your selection before narrowing down which is your favourite!
New Pokémon will be added whenever they are released.
Python 3 required to play.
- Sort by Generation
- Sort by subcategory
- Choose whether to include alternate forms
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/favourite-pok-mon-picker/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.