This is the Linux app named Feature Modeling Plug-in whose latest release can be downloaded as ca.uwaterloo.gp.fmp_0.6.6.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Feature Modeling Plug-in with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Feature Modeling Plug-in
Feature Modeling Plug-in is a tool for modeling the features (requirements) of a product line and configuring products. Product configuration is supported by automatic choice propagation and conflict resolution. Visit Home Page for papers, demo, HOW-
- supports cardinality-based feature modeling
- staged configuration
- synchronization between model and configurations/specializations
- choice propagation through cross-tree constraints
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/fmp/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.