This is the Linux app named FengGUI whose latest release can be downloaded as FengGUI_Alpha12a_Rev634.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named FengGUI with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONFengGUI is a highly customizable, XML centric graphical user interface (GUI) application programming interface (API) based on OpenGL for Java. It addresses game and multimedia developers.
- entirely written in Java (1.5 compatible)
- easy customizable (themable) styles via XML
- all basic widgets you could want
- focus on performance
- supports major OpenGL bindings for Java (JOGL, LWJGL)
- neither comes with nor requires any game middleware but can be easily combined with them (jME, jPCT, Xith3D pending, WorldWind or Slick)
- simple, slim and cohesive design
Advanced End Users, Developers
OpenGL, Project is a user interface (UI) system
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/fenggui/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.