This is the Linux app named ff whose latest release can be downloaded as v3.1.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ff with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
ff stands for flags-first, and is basically a package that offers an opinionated manner of populating a flag.FlagSet with configuration data from the environment. The default for ff is to parse only from the command line, however you have the option to parse from environment variables (lower priority) and/or a configuration file (lowest priority).
ff has a natural companion and extension in package ffcli, a package for building declarative command line applications. It is ideal for when you're building a command line application in the style of kubectl or docker.
- Parse flags from the command line, or from environment variables and/or a configuration file
- Allows configuration from both flags and env vars
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/flagsfirst.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.