This is the Linux app named FFE (Free Fighting Engine) (a.k.a kof91) to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as koflinux-1.3.4.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named FFE (Free Fighting Engine) (a.k.a kof91) to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
FFE (Free Fighting Engine) (a.k.a kof91) to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:2D Fighting Game Engine , like Street Fighter, you can edit anything and make your own game or use the defaults backgrounds & chars,etc.
It uses the Allegro Library. Based on Moah's KOF91 engine,
now runs in Linux, Windows and DOS
Developers, End Users/Desktop, Other Audience
Win32 (MS Windows), X Window System (X11)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/koflinux/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.