This is the Linux app named FFIRE to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as ffire-server.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named FFIRE to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
FFIRE to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:FFIRE intends to create a cross-platform RPG engine, with a World Editor that supports the creation of both single-player and multi-player RPG worlds. Java developers in general may be interested in our libraries, such as our multithreaded server package.
Developers, End Users/Desktop
X Window System (X11), Win32 (MS Windows)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ffire/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.