This is the Linux app named FFmpegYAG whose latest release can be downloaded as ffmpegyag_0.7.6_src.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named FFmpegYAG with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
FFmpegYAG is an advanced GUI for the popular FFmpeg audio/video encoding tool.
To use all features (split/concat, x264 10 bit, HE-AAC) it is recommend to use the FFmpeg Hi (http://sourceforge.net/projects/ffmpeg-hi/) build.
* batch encoding for multiple tasks
* interactive video preview, real-time video/audio playback
* multiple streams processing for video/audio/subtitles
* trim file to segments (with optional fade in/out filters) and concatenate them
- batch encoding for multiple tasks
- interactive video preview, real-time video/audio playback
- multiple streams processing for video/audio/subtitles
- trim file to segments (with optional fade in/out filters) and concatenate them
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ffmpegyag/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.