This is the Linux app named FidoCadJ whose latest release can be downloaded as FidoCadJ-0.24.8.msi. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named FidoCadJ with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
A multiplatform vector drawing program with a complete library of electronic symbols. Schematics and drawings are stored in a very compact text format. There is no netlist concept behind the drawings (so no simulation, and this is a choice) but this allows a great graphical flexibility and ease of use, making FidoCadJ the perfect tool for exchange sketches in forum and newsgroup discussions with a few clicks.
Drawings can be exported in several graphic formats, such as pdf.
Follow the development live on Twitter: https://twitter.com/davbucci
- Draw electrical schematics and simple PCBs
- Export in a variety of graphic formats
- Multi platform
- Easy to use
- Compact text format, for copy/pasting in forums and Usenet messages
- FidoCad compatible
- EDA for hobbyists
- Works on MacOSX, Windows, Linux
- User interface in English, Italian, French, Spanish, Chinese, Dutch, German, Japanese, Czech.
- LaTeX friendly via PGF script export of drawings
Information Technology, Science/Research, Education, Advanced End Users, Developers, Engineering
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/fidocadj/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.