This is the Linux app named fieldgate_dm3_reporter to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as fieldgate_dm3_reporter_v-0-3a_2013-0125_PUBLIC.tar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named fieldgate_dm3_reporter to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
fieldgate_dm3_reporter to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Cross platform (python 2.5) tool for exporting data via SMTP (email) to an Endress-Hauser Fieldgate DM3 Server. This tool may be used with any MySQL database historian, even though it was originally an extension for mod_openopc.
- Extension originally written for mod_openopc, to export data.
- Compatible with any MySQL historian system.
- Export data to an Endress-Hauser Fieldgate DM3 server as 'virtual HART'.
- Built, tested, and running in American Plants.
- Now with the additional ability to access a webpage (to run a report), and then push the content of that page via email (html mail) to your desired client list.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/fieldgatedm3rep/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.