This is the Linux app named Fighting Fantasy Framework to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as ffgs_english_1.6.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Fighting Fantasy Framework to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Fighting Fantasy Framework to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:With FFFramework you can create your own interactive adventure or gamebook with minimum html knowledge and publish it on the web. Just edit the html files in /game catalogue. The tutorial is included. The project provides the Fighting Fantasy mechanics including fight, dice throwing, testing skil and luck . Enjoy :)
- Game development framework
- fighting fantasy
- html game framework
- interactive story creation
Advanced End Users
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/fightingfantasy/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.