This is the Linux app named File Slicer whose latest release can be downloaded as FileSlicer_en.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named File Slicer with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
A simple tool that slices big files (files that are bigger as the removal medium you want to use) into several parts and allows glueing them together.
Developers, End Users/Desktop
KDE, Win32 (MS Windows)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/fileslicer/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.