This is the Linux app named File Type Checker whose latest release can be downloaded as FileTypeChecker1.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named File Type Checker with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
File Type Checker
File Type Checker checks the file data to determine the actual file type. As of this writing filetypechecker supports doc, rtf, xls, pdf, jpg, jpeg, and gif. more file support will be added soon.
- checks the file data to determine the actual file type
- Added support for microsoft 2007 file formats.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/filetypechecker/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.