This is the Linux app named Filetto whose latest release can be downloaded as filetto-win-1.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Filetto with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Filetto is a file transfer utility, that may help when it comes to moving "on the fly" files and folders to/from different devices both on a local area network (LAN), or on the web (WAN).
It implements the FTP standard (File Transfer Protocol, RFC 959 and 3659) strictly, either Client and Server, in a portable application with graphical interface.
- Client & Server
- Graphical user interface
- RFC 959 & 3659 compliant
Advanced End Users
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/filetto/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.