This is the Linux app named Firebase Apple Open Source Development whose latest release can be downloaded as Firebase.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Firebase Apple Open Source Development with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Firebase Apple Open Source Development
This repository contains all Apple platform Firebase SDK source except FirebaseAnalytics. Firebase is an app development platform with tools to help you build, grow and monetize your app. More information about Firebase can be found on the official Firebase website. See the subsections below for details about the different installation methods. Where available, it's recommended to install any libraries with a Swift suffix to get the best experience when writing your app in Swift. Instructions for Swift Package Manager support can be found at SwiftPackageManager Markdown file. All of the official releases are tagged in this repo and available via CocoaPods. To access a local source snapshot or unreleased branch, use Podfile directives. CocoaPods is still the canonical way to develop, but much of the repo now supports development with Swift Package Manager.
- Development for Catalyst
- Swift Package Manager
- CocoaPods is still the canonical way to develop
- Add a New Firebase Pod
- Manage Headers and Imports
- Code Formatting
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/firebase-apple-o-s-dev.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.