This is the Linux app named FJSP Software to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as FJSPSoftware.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named FJSP Software to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
FJSP Software to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONFlexible job shop scheduling problem (FJSP) is very important in many fields such as production management, resource allocation and combinatorial optimization. In the real manufacturing systems, each operation could be processed on more than one machine and each machine can also process several operations. This feature is known as flexibility.
You can define your problem in this software and get an optimal solution as a Gantt Chart.
This software is based on my M.Sc. thesis of Shahed university (Tehran, Iran).
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/fjsp-software/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.