This is the Linux app named FKILL whose latest release can be downloaded as v6.2.0.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named FKILL with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
To kill a port, prefix it with a colon. For example: :8080. Run without arguments to use the interactive interface. Run fkill without arguments to launch the interactive UI. Force kill processes that did not exit within the given number of milliseconds. Kill all child processes along with the parent process. (Windows only). Ignore capitalization when killing a process. Note that the case is always ignored on Windows. Suppress all error messages. For example: Process doesn't exist.
- Works on macOS, Linux, and Windows
- Returns a promise that resolves when the processes are killed
- One or more process IDs/names/ports to kill
- To kill a port, prefix it with a colon
- Force kill processes that did not exit within the given number of milliseconds
- Kill all child processes along with the parent process (Windows only)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/fkill.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.