This is the Linux app named flam3 editor whose latest release can be downloaded as Flam3-Editor-0.1.0BETA.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named flam3 editor with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Flam3 Editor is built around the traditional flam3 software pack. The editor let you load, edit and save cosmic recursive fractal flames, like electric sheep or apophysis files, it handles traditional flam3 xml parameter files.
- Open/save flam3 fractal flame xml files, and apophysis .flame files
- Tweak nearly all parameters of a flam3 fractal flame
- Preview window to watch the changes you have made
- Render high quality png images
- Xforms, coeffs, post coeffs, symmetry kind and many more options supported
- Palette browser to choose one of the 701 standard flam3 palettes
- Miniwindow to inspect the xml metadata file
- Variation summary miniwindow to overview your active xforms
- Custom color gradients supported
- Launch many final render windows.
- Final render windows will stay alive if you quit the editor.
- Check out https://launchpad.net/flam3-editor for latest revisions, bzr supported.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/flam3editor/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.