This is the Linux app named Flame Auto Clicker whose latest release can be downloaded as FlameInstallerv1.4.1.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Flame Auto Clicker with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Flame Auto Clicker
If you like the project consider supporting it with a small donation :)
Flame Auto Clicker is an Open Source minimalist Auto Clicker.
The CPS limit is your PC, but you can also add delay or click limit,
or change the click button or start/stop clicking with a HotKey, which can be edited too.
TIP: Set 0 delay to get super fast clicks
Installer: 8,00 MB
Program: 24,2 MB
New in Version 1.4.1:
- HotKeys Button text replaced by Settings
- Settings menu was improved
- Friendly Interface
- Your PC is the CPS limit
- Reducing use of resources
- Open Source
- Customizable HotKeys
- Customizable Click Delay
- Customizable Click Limit
- Unlimited Clicks Option
- Switch between right click and left click
- No Malware (only False Positives)
- Free Support
- Free Updates
- Single Click
- Double Click
- Alwais on Top Checkbox
- Custom Window Opacity
- Lots of features
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/flame-auto-clicker/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.