This is the Linux app named Flamingo Project whose latest release can be downloaded as flamingo-workflow-engine-1.0-GA_english.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Flamingo Project with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Flamingo is a open-source Big Data Platform that combine a Ajax Rich Web Interface + Workflow Engine + Workflow Designer + MapReduce + Hive Editor + Pig Editor.
1. Easy Tool for big data
2. Use comfortable in Hadoop EcoSystem projects
3. Based GPL V3 License
Supporting Pig IDE, Hive IDE, HDFS Browser, Scheduler, Hadoop Job Monitoring, Workflow Engine, Workflow Designer, MapReduce.
- HDFS File System Browser
- Workflow Engine
- Workflow Designer
- HDFS File System Audit Log
- Pig IDE
- Hive IDE
- User Authenthentication (In Progress)
- Job Tracker Monitoring API (In Progress)
- Hive Metastore Browser (In Progress)
HSQL, JDBC, Oracle, MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/hadoop-manager/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.