This is the Linux app named Flashmon whose latest release can be downloaded as Flashmon2_2.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Flashmon with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Flashmon is a Linux kernel module that monitors NAND flash memory access events using Kprobes and
Jprobes. Flashmon targets embedded boards shipped with bare flash chips managed with MTD : mainly JFFS2, UBIFS and YAFFS based systems.
The monitored events are : flash page read / write requests, and flash block erase operations.
Instructions on how to use Flashmon are included in the archive.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/flashmon/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.