This is the Linux app named Flat-file SQL whose latest release can be downloaded as fSQL_php_v1.3.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Flat-file SQL with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Flat-file SQL (fSQL) is a set of classes available in PHP that allows users without SQL database servers to select and manipulate flat-file data using SQL queries. fSQL is designed to support as many SQL queries and features as it can.
- Flat file database system entirely in PHP
Project is a file-based DBMS (database system), SQL-based, Flat-file
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/fsql/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.