This is the Linux app named Archive of Formal Proofs whose latest release can be downloaded as afp-2019-08-19.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Archive of Formal Proofs with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Archive of Formal Proofs
The Archive of Formal Proofs is a collection of proof libraries, examples, and larger scientifc developments, mechanically checked in the theorem prover Isabelle. It is organized in the way of a scientific journal. Submissions are refereed.
X Window System (X11)
OCaml (Objective Caml), Haskell, Standard ML
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/afp/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.