This is the Linux app named Flat Top Observation Tool to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as Fot-1.0.tar.bz2. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Flat Top Observation Tool to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Flat Top Observation Tool to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONFlat Top Observation Tool is a tool designed to provide observation functionality when playing Avalon Hill's (Hasbro)
WWII Carrier warfare game "Flat Top" double blind. It is not a game by itself, you will need a copy of Flat Top to use this tool.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/fot/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.