This is the Linux app named fldigi whose latest release can be downloaded as flnet-7.5.0_setup.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named fldigi with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Fldigi is a modem program for most of the digital modes used by radio amateurs today: CW, PSK, MFSK, RTTY, Hell, DominoEX, Olivia, and Throb are all supported. It can help calibrate a sound card to a time signal and do frequency measurement tests.
NOTICE: You must proceed to the Files section to locate the correct fldigi, flrig etal download for your particular operating system. Do not blithely use the big green Download button! Use the "Files" menu item or the "Browse All Files" link.
X Window System (X11), Win32 (MS Windows), Cocoa (MacOS X), FLTK
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/fldigi/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.