This is the Linux app named FlexHub whose latest release can be downloaded as flexhub-libs-source.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named FlexHub with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONFlexHub is P2P Direct Connect hub programmed completely in Lua by Daywalker and FlipFlop. wxLua is used to create an advanced, but easy to use graphical user interface, with very detailed monitoring.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/flexhubdc/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.