This is the Linux app named FlexibleParser whose latest release can be downloaded as FlexibleParserv.188.8.131.52.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named FlexibleParser with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
FlexibleParser (C#/.NET) is currently formed by the following independent libraries/parts:
- UnitParser. It allows to easily deal with a wide variety of situations involving units of measurement.
- NumberParser. It provides a common framework for all the .NET numeric types.
- DateParser. It enhances the default .NET date/time support.
AUTHORSHIP & COPYRIGHT
I, Alvaro Carballo Garcia (varocarbas), am the sole author of each single bit of this code. All the contents of this repository can be considered public domain. For more information about my copyright/authorship attribution ideas, visit https://customsolvers.com/copyright/.
This project is a mirror of the repository FlexibleParser in my GitHub account (varocarbas). Both versions are fully synchronised and immediately updated with any change.
Information Technology, Science/Research, Developers, Architects, Engineering
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/flexibleparser/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.