This is the Linux app named FlightFeather Social Networking Platform whose latest release can be downloaded as ff-0.2.8-beta.tar.bz2. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named FlightFeather Social Networking Platform with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
FlightFeather Social Networking Platform
FlightFeather's goal is "social networking for everyone". This means that anyone should have a chance to run a popular social networking site -- on minimal hardware, and without wasting bandwidth.
Advanced End Users, Developers, Government, Information Technology, Non-Profit Organizations, Science/Research
Project is a templating system, Project is a user interface (UI) system, Web-based
Berkeley/Sleepycat/Gdbm (DBM), Flat-file, Project is a database abstraction layer (API), Project is a database management tool, Project is a network-based DBMS (database system)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/flightfeather/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.