This is the Linux app named flow visualization toolbox to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as flowviz_toolbox_v1.2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named flow visualization toolbox to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
flow visualization toolbox to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:A general flow visualization Matlab toolbox for image processing of some common planar/surface visualization techniques from PLIF (Planar laser induce fluorescence) for tracer distribution, BOS (background oriented Schlieren) for density, TSLC (Temperature sensitive liquid crystal) for thermal and PSP (Pressure sensitive paint) pressure distribution measurement. This work is part of author's PhD study, under Dr S. Zhong @ the University of Manchester's supervision, guidance and support.
Both GUI and command line interface are provided for newbie and advanced user. Image can be processed into contour image, matlab mat and tecplot data. This toolbox can be conveniently extended for 2D image processing in other disciplines, for example, surface stress measurement, inferred thermograph, PIV. See developer guide for HOWTO.
* example project.mat and calib.mat use abs path will not work for you directly. pl. rebuild yours according to my youtube tutorial
- flow visualization
- image processing
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/flowviz/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.