This is the Linux app named fluids-sh to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as fluids.sh_v1.01.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named fluids-sh to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
fluids-sh to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:fluid.sh is a shell script which utilized wget to acquire fluid properties from the NIST Chemistry WebBook in a format suitable for further processing with shell scripts or e.g. xmgrace. It supports the full functionality provided by the website!
The script takes the same input as command line arguments you need to enter on the web forms. It produces a ASCII text file containing the respective data points in columns headed by a well readable description. The advantage is that you do not need to "click" through three web pages and export the result - you can do it with one command in the shell! This makes it possible to introduce it in shell scripts to automatize the analysis of other data, to compare or just to save time.
Science/Research, Education, End Users/Desktop, Engineering
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/fluids-sh/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.